Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Welcome to Fifth Grade!

I can't wait to meet and welcome you all on Monday. You may have many feelings about your summer ending and a new school year beginning, but I am sure that together we can make fifth grade fantastic! It's been a busy and productive summer for me.  I read some great books, which I can't wait to share with you. I have also been in school preparing our classroom, but  there are still many finishing touches for us to work out together.   Hearing about your reading and your summer memories are just two of the many things we will share on Monday.  I hope you have a terrific weekend- rest up and come ready to learn and have some fun!

                                                   Your classroom awaits!
                                              
                                             We have a great classroom library!

I'm not sure what our special schedule will be, so come prepared with sneakers on Monday, just in case we have PE.

There are plenty of reminders to help you know what to do. You will be navigating our classroom like a pro in no time!

No comments: