Translate

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Countdown!

Just a couple of weeks before we start a new school year!  I hope you are enjoying the rest of summer and are feeling as excited and confident as I am.  Next week I am going to Virginia, to the home of the Father of the Constitution, James Madison.  There I will be learning about what archaeologists do as I work with a team to explore the lives of enslaved workers who once lived on the plantation. I hope to share my trip with you by posting pictures and maybe even a video.  So check in once in awhile to see what I'm up to! Here's a link to Montpelier

If  you are a former student and on your way to middle school, I wish you the best of luck.  Come back to visit your friends at Fox Hill and let us know how you are doing.  If you are just coming into fifth grade I want to welcome you, and let you know that this will be a great and memorable year! I look forward to working with you and your family.  See you soon!

No comments: