Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Due to a severe EEE threat our trip to Camp Bournedale is postponed until October or November.  A notice will come home in backpacks today.  Tomorrow and Friday are regular school days.  You will be notified about the new date for Camp Bournedale as soon as we know them.

No comments: