Translate

Monday, September 4, 2017

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
I am happy and excited to be starting a new school year with all of you.  This blog is where you will find information about our classroom and school community.  As you explore you will find links to pages for homework (updated daily), our schedule, and other blogs and websites you will find helpful and informative.

This is just one of the many means of communication I will utilize.  Phone calls, emails, notices via backpack, and conferences are all valued ways of connecting with you to ensure a successful year for your fifth grader.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns.
lee@bpsk12.org
781 238 5688

I look forward to getting to know your child and to working with you to make this a happy and productive year of learning.


Some images from our classroom!







Stay tuned for first week pictures!

No comments: